Tuesday 2 October 2012

7 days and still smoke free!


It's been a whole week now since I quit smoking and I feel fantastic! It's one of the best decisions I have ever made.

It seems only 2 minutes ago when I decided to quit. I wanted to let you know that it really is not that hard to stop smoking, you can see my story in the previous post.

When I stopped last Tuesday I never really thought past a day at a time and I am really pleased to have made it to a week unharmed. I remember people saying that the first week is the hardest and if you can get past that the you have cracked it, so as you can imagine I feel good about the future.

I have been having some vivid dreams over the last few days and nearly all of them I had a cigarette in my mouth! I don't crave them anymore I just seem to dream about it.

The first couple of days I felt like I needed a smoke but as the week progressed I started to feel normal again, I found that I could quite happily go without smoking forever!

Thanks for reading!

Matt :)

2 comments:

  1. Very proud of you Matthew xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This article is amazing as it helps me to get the sort of information was needed by me. I am thankful to get your article when was searching Quit Smoking Products

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...