Saturday 6 October 2012

Getting a new phone, at last!

Hi Everyone,

I have always been an iphone man up until about 6 months ago...

I absolutely love iphones! I had the 3g the 3gs and the 4 and 4s.. They are in my opinion the very best mobile phones on the market and have been for quite a while.

About 6 months ago I was due an upgrade from my 4s and got talked into getting a HTC One S by a salesman from the phone company saying they were amazing phones. What a bad decision that was.



From day one of getting the HTC I realized what a bad mistake I had made and was angry with myself for listening to that guy telling me how good they were. But I really could not afford the high price per month that phone company's charge for iphones! So I had no real choice but to stick with the terrible HTC.

I have put up with the phone long enough and found a solution, the Nokia C2 05 It is a basic phone and has email, twitter and facebook, all I need really.



When the phone arrives I will make a post to let you guys know what I think, I am finally rid of this rubbish HTC!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...