Thursday 18 October 2012

Another great portrait!

I have been back on that fiverr gig again!

I will turn your photography into Exclusive Painting Art for $5 

 

I am so impressed with this guy! I found him by chance and he is awesome at making "normal" pictures look like they have been hand painted!

He is always super reliable and trustworthy, at the moment the gig takes 3 days and he has usually got at least 10 orders in the queue. If you look at my last post you can see the amazing job that Erry's has done!

Here is the before picture:


And here is the amazing after picture!


I love the way it looks like a painting! I will be ordering so much of this guy its unbelievable! I have one more picture that he is working on and I will add that when he has finished!

Erry's also designs twitter backgrounds and I went on his website and saw one that looked great and it was only $3!  for the Photoshop PSD so you can customise the text, As I did not have Photoshop he filled all the information in and redesigned it for me for a super bargain price.

Overall I am so happy with the quality of the work and urge you all to go and buy a background or picture, you can visit his website here

I have just got my new painting from Erry's here is the before picture:


Here is the after painting:


2 comments:

  1. Thank you very much Matthew,i'm really glad to see your smile :) as specialy i love your cute boy :)
    tell him,he have uncle from Indonesia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will do Erry's Thank you! I will be ordering loads more! Your art is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...