Friday 19 October 2012

On yer bike!

Yes as the name suggests, I have got a new bike!

I have been after a bike for ages now, I have always liked riding when I was younger and I really needed to get fit as I am piling on the pounds and really need to get a grip on it.

My father in law had a spare bike that he wasn't using so he has lent me it so I can get into cycling again.

I have had the bike for about a week now and went a bit mad on ebay buying loads of things that I thought I might need, for example I got a helmet and some lights, lock, bag etc...

I know you are all gagging to see the beast, so here it is!:


As you can see its a girls bike, but that does not bother me, I just enjoy poooteling about (if that's a word lol) I can be seen riding around my local town at weekends and some evenings.


I am waiting for the lights to arrive, should not be long now as the nights are drawing in now!
Well I just wanted to share my new bike with you guys!
P.S Don't worry Wayne I keep it in the kitchen, it was just having its picture taken outside lol :)

1 comment:

  1. The thought never crossed my mind, honest :0)

    Wayne

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...